Landscapes 2016 show from Colors of Humanity Art Gallery ran October 1-31, 2016. There were 119 accepted entries, including Marine Artist Garry Arzumanyan. Also 10% of all entry fees were donate to Global Food Initiative.
Water Juried Online Art Exhibition ran through October 29, 2016, organized by Focus Point Shape International Online Art Gallery. Garry Arzumanyan took second place. It was great experience of bringing artworks to the attention of the art buying public.
International exhibition-competition of contemporary art Belarus Art Week was established in Minsk in 2010. There are different artists from all over the world participate in it. In spring 2016 Garry Arzumanyan took first prize in fantasy genre.
Garry was participate in Art Week Slovenia, 2016. It was a week of extraordinary experience, creativity and creativity. It is a new burst of energy for artist when he feel that his inner world in artwok was loved. And it is a big motivation.
Garry is a member of Mondial Art Academia. It is a French Association, based selection of talented artists.
- 1996 – Solo exhibition in Kapan, Exhibition of young artist Garry Arzumanyan
- 1996 – Young artists group exhibition, Armenia , Kapan
- 1998 – Young artists group exhibition, Armenia , Yerevan
- 2014- Solo Exhibition “Open Studios”, Armenia , Yerevan
- 2014 – present – «Vernissage» permanent art fair, Yerevan,Armenia
- 2015 – «ArtExpoSPb» Art fair , Russia, Saint-Petersburg
- 2016 – “Tsoghik” Gallery, Russia, Saint-Petersburg,
- 2016 – “Искусство будущего” international art exhibition , Belarus, Minsk
- 2016 – Mondial Art Academia International Gallery Award Exhibition 2016
- 2016- Selected Artist USA National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society NOAPS International Spring 2016 Art-Exhibition,“Top 150 Artists”
- 2016- Artweek Russia Spring 2016, International Art Exhibition in Moscow, Moscow, Central Artists House, Krymskyi Val str. 10
- 2016 – Chelsea International Fine Art Competition, 530 West 25th Street, New York
- 2016 – Premio Combat 2016 Prize Competition, Livorno, Italy
- 2016 – 06.2016 Art Week in Slovenia, International Art Exhibition
- 2016 – Art Week in Serbia, International Art Exhibition
- 2016 – Accepted into Art Fest International festival Exhibition
- 2016 – Celeste Prize Art Competition
- 2016 – Accepted into Art Show “Best of America” Addison Art Gallery, USA,Orleans, Cape Cod
- 2016 – Selected Artist Fusion Art Waterscapes 2016 Art Competition
- 10-2016- Water Exhibition Award – Focus Point Shape International Art Gallery, 2nd place award
- 10-2016 – Selected Artist Mission to Seafarers Art Prize Maritime Art Awards and Exhibition 2016 ,717 Flinders str. Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
- 10-2016 – Selected Artist Colors of Humanity Art Gallery Show Landscape 2016.
- City competition for young artists – 1994 , Kapan, Armenia, Second place
- City competition for young artists – 1995, Kapan, Second place
- Regional competition for young artists – 1996 , Yerevan Armenia, First place
- International Competition for young artists after Jamuna Shankar – 1999 , New Dehli, India, Incentive prize
- International competition “Art of Future” , 03-2016,Minsk, Belarus, First Place
- Member of French artist association Mondial Art Academia
- Regular member of American Society of Marine Artists
- Member of USA National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society NOAPS
- USA National Oil and Acrylic Painters Society International Spring 2016 ArtCompetition, getting into“Top 150 Artists”
- Water Exhibition Award – Focus Point Shape International Art Gallery, 2nd place award